Abderrahim Boukhlet is an Assistant Professor of English Language at ENSA, Khouribga since April 2019. His research interests are mainly focused on teacher education, Foreign Language Teaching, and Textbook Evaluation.
• Holds a PhD in Language and Language Sciences at Sultan Moulay Sliman.University, BeniMellal Faculty of Arts and Humanities (2015).
• Master in Languages and Translation, Sultan Moulay Sliman University, BeniMellal (2006-2008).
• Ecole Normale Supérieure Diploma (ENS), Suissi, Rabat, (1984-1986)
• PhD Thesis in Language Sciences:
The status of English Language Teaching and Learning in Moroccan Secondary Schools - a Formative Evaluation of Baccalaureate Textbooks.
• Master: Audiovisual Translation: Moroccan Subtitling Film Constraints and Expectations.